You can choose to make your Credly profile - and your individual badges - viewable to the public or viewable only to you. To manage your privacy settings, log in to your Credly account.
To manage Profile privacy
- Click the profile icon in the top right-hand corner of the page
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Privacy & Security" from the left-hand menu
- You'll see a toggle option that states "Allow my profile to be publicly visible" Toggle the option off, to set your profile to private.
To manage Badge privacy
- From your Dashboard, select the badge you'd like to manage
- From the top of the screen next to the blue "Share" button, select the "More" icon
- Select "Make badge private"
Please note that if you'd like to share either your Profile or a Badge, they must be marked Public.