To make sure you receive your badge notification email, and that it doesn't wind up in your spam folder, add firstname.lastname@example.org as a Contact or Safe Sender in your email settings.
Instructions for adding a new contact vary by email provider, so consult your email provider to learn how. Or contact our support team through our Help Center by Submitting a Request with the name of your email provider (Outlook, Gmail, etc) and we'll connect you with instructions.
If your email address is through a work network, you can also contact your network admin and ask that the email address email@example.com is white-listed.
Issued a badge but have not received an email notification from Credly? firstname.lastname@example.org Credly suggest the following:
- Check your email's spam/junk folder to see if the email notification was delivered there.
- Make sure the email address on file with your badge issuing organization is accurate.
- In some cases, a domain firewall can block emails from email@example.com.
- We suggest creating an account on Credly with the email address the badge was issued too. This way, you can accept the badge from the Dashboard.
- If you already have an account registered to another email address, please add the email address your badge was issued to as a secondary to your account.
We also suggest adding a personal secondary email address to your account. This way if your email address changes, you will always be able to access your account.
To add a secondary within your Credly account:
- Click on the profile icon in the upper right and select "Settings."
- You'll be taken directly to your "Account" page
- In the "Add another Email Address" box, add the additional email and click on the "Add" button
- You'll receive a confirmation email to the email you just added. Click the appropriate link to confirm the address.