Experiencing an issue with your account on Credly, please use this submit a request form to reach Credly support. Our support representatives can assist with the following:
- Gaining access to an account registered to an email address you can no longer access.
- Resetting your password.
- Merging your accounts.
- Adding a secondary email address to your profile.
- General badge inquires; including searching our system for badges that have already been. issued, and troubleshooting accepting a pending badge.
Unfortunately, Credly cannot update the information entered into a badge by the issuing organization. The information entered in your badge by an issuing organization includes:
- Full Name
- Issued to email address
- Badge expiration date
If you are inquiring about the information within your badge or have yet to be issued a badge, please use the information below to reach out to Microsoft directly.
For MSC, MCSA Exam Badges:
Please reach out to Microsoft Training Support.
For MOS or MTA Badges:
Please contact Certiport directly to inquire about your badge.
Within the US: email@example.com
Please note: Most problems regarding Certiport are due to one of the following reasons:
- Your default language within Certiport is something other than English
- You have two accounts within Certiport
If you are looking for MCP certifications, Microsoft is only offering an actual certification for MCP certifications and have decided not to issue digital badges for these achievements.
If you're looking for badges for other Microsoft Programs, please Submit a request and we'll provide you with the program owners contact information if available.