Experiencing an issue with your account on Credly? Please use this submit a request form to reach Credly support. Credly support can assist with the following:
- Gaining access to an account registered to an email address you can no longer access
- Resetting your password
- Merging your accounts
- Adding a secondary email address to your profile
- General badge inquires; including searching our system for badges that have already been issued, and troubleshooting accepting a pending badge.
Unfortunately, Credly cannot update the information entered into a badge by the issuing organization. The information entered in your badge by an issuing organization includes:
- Full Name
- Issued to email address
- Badge expiration date
Please open a support ticket within SAP for further investigation.
To Access the SAP Help Center Ticket System select this link: https://training.sap.com/help-center and log in.
Once logged in, select "Get Technical Support" and then create a new ticket. Next select "Digital Badge" from the drop down.
If you need to reach out to SAP India, please email their support directly at email@example.com
Credly suggest adding a personal secondary email address to your account. This way if your email address changes or if you no longer work at SAP, you will always be able to access your account. Remember, you can only request a password reset using your primary email address.
To add a secondary within your Credly account:
- Click on the profile icon in the upper right and select "Settings."
- You'll be taken directly to your "Account" page
- In the "Add another Email Address" box, add the additional email and click on the "Add" button
- You'll receive a confirmation email to the email you just added. Click the appropriate link to confirm the address.
Looking for a physical copy of your SAP certificate?
You can download and print your certificate from Credly. Here's how:
1. Log in to your account and locate the SAP badge you'd like the certificate for on your Dashboard.
2. Click into the badge and select "Share" at the top of the page. Here you'll notice several share options.
3. Select the tab with the "printer" icon and select "Download PDF."
4. You can choose to print the downloaded PDF for a printable copy of your certificate.