In compliance with GDPR regulations implemented on May 25, 2018, users will have the option to delete their Credly account and request the deletion of all subsequent badges.
Deleting an account will permanently remove that user’s profile and any information they have provided to Credly; this action cannot be undone.
To delete your account:
1. Log into your account on https://www.credly.com/users/sign_in
2. Click on the profile icon at the top right-hand corner and click “Settings”
3. Click on the “Profile” option from the left-hand menu
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the hyperlink “Delete my profile”
5. Confirm you’d like to delete your account by clicking “Delete Profile”
Please note: Doing so will permanently remove your profile and and any information you have provided to Credly and cannot be undone. Deleting your profile will not delete the badges you have been issued. You must contact the organizations that issued you badges if you would like those deleted. Once you delete your profile, an email will be sent after all of your information has been removed. Again, you must work with the organizations that issued you badges if you would like those deleted from Credly.