Credly issuers can unleash the power of MailChimp, the leading email marketing platform, when issuing badges and communicating with recipients. Credly issuers can use the integration to:
- Send new badge notifications using your MailChimp email templates
- Easily bulk issue badges to members of any MailChimp list
- Schedule badge issuing communications
- Track badge campaigns through MailChimp and Credly Reports
See below for a video tour of Credly for MailChimp in action.
Use Beautiful MailChimp Email Templates:
The integration with MailChimp lets you easily insert official digital badges -- as well as calls to action to accept and share the credentials you issue -- directly into your beautiful, customized email templates.
When you issue badges using "Credly for MailChimp", you control the entire message around the earning experience. Use MailChimp templates to express appreciation, offer awards or new benefits to earners, or provide links to new opportunities or programs. Awarding a badge is like a graduation ceremony; when people receive your email, they should feel great, accomplished and ready for what's next. Using Credly for MailChimp helps maximize excitement and audience engagement.
Use MailChimp Lists
The integration let's easily bulk issue badges to members of any of your MailChimp lists. Use an existing list or upload a new one and then issue any of your Credly-created badges using your desired MailChimp template. Select all List members or just select certain recipients.
As with other email marketing campaigns, sometimes you want to set the timing for the outreach for the optimal moment. Perhaps a badge should be delivered just as people are completing a seminar, arriving at en event, or returning home after a conference? Maybe you have found that the best time to reach your audience is on Thursday mornings? No problem. Schedule the issuing of your digital badges and credentials for the time that works best.
Track Recipient Engagement:
When you send digital badges using "Credly for MailChimp", you have access to best-of-breed analytics from the leading digital credential management and email marketing platforms. Track data like open rates, engagement, and clicks for each digital badge campaign in the MailChimp Dashboard, and access data like badge display, impressions, and shares on social and professional networks with Credly's industry-leading Reports. MailChimp and Credly Reports provide valuable and actionable insights into how recipients engage with issued badges and credentials:
How it Works:
Using "Credly for MailChimp" lives up to the ease of use you have come to expect from both platforms. Here how it works:
- Login to https://mailchimp.credly.com using your Credly Premier issuer account.
- Link your MailChimp and Credly accounts by copying an API key from your MailChimp account into the Settings area of Credly for MailChimp.
- "Credly-enable" one or more of your MailChimp templates using our simple WYSIWYG editor to insert placeholders for your badge image, save and share button or link.
- Select recipients from MailChimp Lists or Credly Lists, or add new individuals in real time. Select a Credly badge to issue, the MailChimp template you'd like to use to communicate with recipients, and choose a delivery option for now or a future time. You can even include optional evidence or a testimonial to accompany your badge. Hit send!
That's it! Track your campaigns using Credly and MailChimp reports.