The SAS Talent Directory on Credly is a great way to show off your unique skills so you stand out for professional opportunities.
The directory enables recruiters, hiring managers, and others to connect with you about opportunities based on the SAS skills and digital credentials you’ve earned.
If you have already accepted your SAS badge(s) on the Credly platform, you will be automatically displayed in the SAS directory if you have made your badges public. You may want to check your settings:
- Go to https://www.credly.com/users/sign_in and sign into your account.
- Under Badges, ensure your SAS badges are set to public
- Under Settings, go to Privacy + Security and enable:
- allow my profile to be included in searchable directories
- If you'd like recruiters, hiring managers to be able to contact you about opportunities:
- enable: allow users to contact me using my public profile
- you may also want to update your career preferences
If you have not accepted your SAS digital badge(s) and would like your skills to be visible, you will first need to accept your SAS badge.
- If you can locate your badge notification email from SAS (sent from firstname.lastname@example.org), click the button in the email to accept your badge. Here's a video showing the process!
- If you cannot locate your badge notification email from SAS, you can simply create your Credly account with the email address you used to pass your exam. Your SAS badge will be waiting for you once you've confirmed your account!
- If you no longer have access to that email address or you're unsure which one you used, please reach out to email@example.com for assistance.
If you enable messaging, a new option to “Send a Message” will be added to your profile page. This allows recruiters, hiring managers, and others to connect with you about opportunities directly through your profile.
- Any messages sent through this link are delivered to the email address you have set as your primary email within your account. You will receive an email from Credly (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the message. You can respond directly to this email to continue the conversation.
- Important: Credly does not display your email address during this process. However, when you respond to the message from your email, it will be visible to the sender of the original message.
If you need to opt out and you’d prefer to not be listed in the SAS Talent Directory or would like to disable the "Send a Message" feature:
- Go to Privacy + Security under your account settings
- Disable “allow my profile to be included in searchable directories”
- Disable “allow users to contact me using my public profile"