To begin creating a badge, Visit your "Created" tab and then click on "+Badge" -- or just click the "Give" link in the top navigation.
The Badge Image
You can choose whether to upload your own badge image to visually represent the Credit you create, or you may use the Credit Builder to create an image online. (You can always start by creating a badge using the Builder and later edit to change/add a new image.)
1. To upload your own badge image, on the home page of the Credit Builder, click the "upload your own design" link:
2. Then click the "Upload a new image" button:
Follow the on-screen instructions to load your own badge image. In creating your own badge images for upload, for best results, we recommend:
- Square image size (i.e. equal height and width dimensions)
- Recommended size 600 x600 pixels or higher
- Using a transparent background
- File format: PNG
- File size maximum: 2MB
If instead you would like to use an image from the Credit Builder, start by clicking on the "Customize This" button.